We all have a “Place”. We are all a puzzle piece that fits SOMEWHERE. We are each the RIGHT fit, RIGHT here, RIGHT now, for where God has us NOW!
Did you know that?
- Don’t think for a SECOND that you don’t matter!
- Don’t think for a SECOND that just because you messed up yesterday, 5 minutes ago, that you don’t have a place!
- Don’t think for a SECOND that your circumstances determine whether or not you even have a place!
- Don’t think for a SECOND that just because you’ve taken two steps back that you don’t have a place!
You MATTER AND you definitely have a Place! Whether you feel misplaced or displaced, YOU HAVE A PLACE!!
Your place can be RIGHT WHERE YOU’RE AT!
- Helping that neighbor that everyone seems to have forgotten.
- Serving in your local church. Changing dirty diapers, teaching preschoolers, parking cars, cleaning bathrooms.
- Washing laundry, cleaning rooms, moping floors, making dinner AND working outside the home
- Caring for a elderly parents
- Showing up to work each and every day…. when no one seems to notice or recognize your contribution.
Can I tell you something? Would you allow me to speak to your heart? Seriously!?
The world around us wants us to believe that were only making a difference when were in the “spotlight”, up front – where the “action” is at. The world around us wants us to believe that we ONLY matter when were DO-DO-DOING or BE-BE-BEING busy.
Can I tell you something?
God has chosen EACH of us to TAKE our PLACE. And no matter where you’re at, YOUR PLACE MATTERS!! Do NOT think that just because you do not receive a high five, “Good job”, or pat on the back; that what you’re doing doesn’t matter. DON’T YOU DARE!!!
The Bible say’s that EACH of us plays a CRUCIAL role. Crucial! The Bible say’s that we are part of The Body. And the members of the body that which seem weaker are NECESSARY; and those members of the body which we regard as less honorable will INDEED be presented with abundant honor!!
May I encourage you? May I challenge you?
EMBRACE YOUR PLACE my friend, EMBRACE YOUR PLACE!!! (just imagine me on a roof top screaming this into your life. Warning: you may need ear plugs)